Lovin’ Soap Project
In 2 weeks I’m going to Haiti with the Lovin’ Soap Project to continue teaching the women of OFEDA how to make soap and bath products. I’m humbled to be asked, excited to go and busy making arrangements. I have a list of things I need to do.
1. See the travel doctor for vaccinations – Done. Ouch!
2. Pick up Deet, hand sanitizer, sunscreen, flashlight, power bars, diarrhea meds, anti malaria meds & baby wipes
3. Get fanny back to wear that passport fits in – Done. Thanks Pam for letting me borrow yours!
4. Place copy of passport in luggage
5. Call cell phone provider for a temporary international plan
6. Notify credit card company I will be traveling
Can you think of anything I forgot?? Seriously, I rarely travel and I’ve only been out of the country once. What else should I bring?
Yours in Gratitude,