Wash Your Hands
Global Handwashing Day is October 15th, but I think the every day is handwashing day. We can all use a reminder on how to wash our hands.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Be sure to lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Wasn’t that easy? Click the link if you are interested in reading about the science behind handwashing.
Yours in Gratitude,