Gratitude List 12.1.14 Thanksgiving
We spent Thanksgiving with my sisters and parents. This is our official Thanksgiving selfie. We had to explain to my dad what a selfie was. It took a while to explain because we started laughing when we tried to.
1. I am grateful for FaceTime and my kids, so I can see and talk to them when they are away from me on
a holiday, or any day.
2. I am grateful my parents are healthy and that this Thanksgiving was less dramatic than last year when my dad was discharged from the hospital.
3. I am grateful for my sisters, because they crack me up. I think there are things only siblings can say and get away with it. If anyone else did, it might be insulting. But when they say it, it’s funny.
4. I am grateful for my husband, always.
5. I am grateful for you, the readers of my blog. I love hearing how reading my blog has focused more people to stop and be grateful.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,