Gratitude List 11.17.14 Open House
Saturday I held my annual Holiday Open House. My Open House is always a special day for me. When I’m selling at an event, it’s difficult to spend time talking to people. It’s noisy and crowded. At my Open House I can take to the time to get to know my customers better. In turn, many of them have become my friends. I took a moment to step back and look around at all I had to be grateful for.
1. My amazing customers who came to my home to celebrate with me.
2. My family, who helped label and wrap a gazillion bars of soap, made sure the snack bowls were filled, and took care of everything during the day so I was free to socialize and entertain.
3. My husband, who cleaned the house for me on Friday night while I was out selling soap at an event
4. My friends, who stopped by to lend their support
5. I am grateful for the courage I found to start Alegna Soap. This was a very big step for me. I have so many more wonderful people in my life. My soap making friends, my Indie friends, and my customers. I’m so grateful I took that leap of faith.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,