1. I’m grateful my sister Lisa talked me into buying myself a Fitbit. I absolutely LOVE it. I love how it challenges me to move more and tracks my sleep. If I want I can track my weight and water consumption (I do) and my calories (I don’t). I find myself more active because I have it on.
2. I’m grateful I was able to attend the Indie Connection Day in NYC and finally meet Donna Maria in person. I think I’ve been an Indie member for 5 years now. I’ve taken online classes that Donna Maria has offered and I became part of the NYC and Long Island Indies. I’d been looking forward to meeting her for a long time and she didn’t disappoint. Connection Day rocked and I have new goals and enthusiasm for Alegna Soap®.
3. I’m grateful I was able to spend Saturday with my sisters “spring” cleaning the house for my parents so they didn’t have to do it. Especially with them laughing at my Starbucks order (a tall salted caramel mocha latte in a venti cup filled to the top with 2% milk) and fighting about the radio station (Lisa and I lost, Pam won), I think my parents enjoyed watching and listening to us.
4. I’m grateful for the Jewish holidays, because I had Monday and Tuesday off from work and was able to catch up on my soap making.
5. I’m grateful my husband decided to get a Fitbit too.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,