1. I’m grateful for an order of 95 bars of soap for a bridal shower.
2. I’m grateful for crossing the last item off my summer bucket list. Jumping on my neighbors trampoline. Giana and her friend were jumping and when I asked if I could join in, they graciously said yes. I’m sure these two 13 year old girls really didn’t want to spend time jumping with me but they did. Let me tell you, it is Hard work!
3. I’m grateful for a relaxed week at work, I was able to get in later than usual and sleep in a little.
4. I’m grateful for Sunday night’s dinner at Anthony’s with my parents. Pizza and chicken wings, it doesn’t get better than that.
5. I am grateful for a break in the hot, humid weather.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,