1. I’m grateful Luke Dominick is out of NICU and home with his mom and dad
2. I’m grateful his mom and dad asked me to make soap gifts for his nurses. It felt good to be able to do something for them. (And I have a feeling they are tired of food and candy gifts)
3. I’m grateful he is healthy and that my daughter-in-law doesn’t mind me holding him almost the whole time I am there.
4. I’m grateful I’m able to watch my son’s face when he looks at Luke. Steve is so in love with him. It’s a joy to see.
5. I’m grateful my dad was able to hold him. He was so nervous and careful with Luke.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,