1. I’m grateful my dad’s chest pains and 12 hour stay in the ER didn’t amount to anything life threatening.
2. I’m grateful I was able to find my reading glasses. I didn’t realize how much I need them until I couldn’t find them.
3. I’m grateful I was able to find the video I accidentally deleted off my cell phone. When we were in Virginia visiting my daughter and her husband, I secretly took a video of them singing. We were in the car and the video had no picture, but you could hear their voices. Elaine rarely sings for me, even though she has a beautiful voice and I love to hear it. A few days later I was going through my pictures and since the video had no picture, I deleted it. Immediately realized what I had done and after googling for information on retrieving, I was able to get it back. A bonus, if she emails to yell at me for recording them, I’ll know she actually reads my blog!
4. I’m grateful I found Tim McGraw’s new video Humble and Kind. I love those words.
5. I’m grateful my Elementary Skin Care class had so much fun making sugar scrubs. The girls were excited and were so careful taking turns using the mixer. I was a little concerned that the project would be too messy, but they all helped clean up, from wiping the table to washing and drying the dishes.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,