1. I’m grateful for an extra day this weekend to catch up on my soap making.
2. I’m grateful for my dad’s green thumb and that he shares the bounty of his garden with me.
3. I’m grateful my dad decided to do another round of chemo to keep one step ahead of his cancer.
4. I’m grateful for air conditioning. The first part of last week was brutally hot and humid.
5. I’m SO grateful I finally have permission from my son Steve and his Lisa to announce that I will soon be a grandmother! Lisa has the tiniest belly (see above) and I love seeing how happy the two of them are.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,