Gratitude List 11.24.14 Friends
This week I am especially grateful for my friends. I’ve been blessed with many people in my life who seem to always know when I need a helping hand.
1. I am grateful for my sisters Pam and Lisa, and my sister-in-law Margie (yes, they are my friends) for all their help working my Open House so I was able to relax and enjoy my customers.
2. I am grateful for my friend Linda, who came over to help me wrap (many!) boxes of soap.
3. I am grateful for my friend Anne of Sparkelfly Candles for her business advice. Anne is a little powerhouse of marketing ideas.
4. I am grateful for my friend Janine, who is a friend’s daughter, and I consider her my friend. She is a photography student and takes all my Alegna Soap pictures.
5. I am grateful for my friend Diane of Digho Arts, daughter of another friend who is now my friend too. Diane (and her business partner Maria) and the ones who make my soaps look incredible with their packaging design.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,