1. I’m grateful for my 2 and a half minutes of fame making soap on Hack My Life Tuesday night. I’m proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone and I’m grateful I found the courage it took to do the show.
2. I’m grateful for the Women’s Expo Thursday and the opportunity to sell Alegna Soap® there. I enjoyed being around women entrepreneurs and networking with everyone. My WOW Box sisters Anne Marie and Roslyne were there too.
3. I’m grateful my parents invited my sisters and me to the fair in the Senior Center that they belong to. We got to meet some of their new friends and some of their old ones. No pun intended. 🙂
4. I’m grateful that after the fair on Saturday my sisters helped me. I had a large order of soap to make and they volunteered to help me wrap my soaps so I could focus on my soap making. They were paid in pizza.
5. I’m grateful the weather was good for the Sea Cliff Mini Mart on Sunday. We didn’t get any rain and the sun even came out in the afternoon.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,