My gratitude list has a theme this week, family, friends and food.
1. I’m grateful for lunch with Rose, Barbara, Linda and Barbara on Monday. We never get to spend time together since our children have grown up. It was so nice to reconnect.
2. I’m grateful for the birthday dinner Monday night with my husband. And for the awesome cupcake he got me for dessert.
3. I’m grateful for dinner Thursday night with Nancy, Mary Ann and Warren. Warren orders Chinese food for us and never disappoints.
4. I’m grateful for Saturday afternoon lunch with my sisters and parents. Always.
5. I’m grateful for dinner in the city Saturday night with Pam, Lisa and Nancy. We had dinner at Barbuto and it was amazing. I didn’t care for the pictured drink though.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,