1. I’m grateful for my house, which kept me warm and dry during the Blizzard of 2016. Snow came in under the door of the back porch, but we were still toasty inside.
2. I’m grateful my sister Lisa stayed overnight with my parents to keep them company. Lisa is the favorite daughter of the week. 🙂
3. I’m grateful Brian and I were able to help shovel out our neighbors who couldn’t do it. We may not have been able to Go to church on Sunday, but we were able to Be church.
4. I’m grateful for the snowblower, and my husband who pushed it, that made #3 easier
5. I’m grateful my friends and family are all safe after all the storm. I hope you are too.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,