Gratitude List 9.15.14
1. I am grateful my husband made dinner Monday night. He knew I had a lot of work to finish and made the most delicious enchiladas.
2. I am grateful that when I was on the Newsday Connect panel I had no idea they had my name and face on the screen behind me. If I had known I’m sure I would have been even more nervous than I was. I’m also grateful my friend Roberta of Scrubz was sitting next to me.
3. If you are a woman who has ever gone into a public restroom and realized there was no toilet paper you will understand my gratitude for the tissues in my pocketbook.
4. I am grateful for all the people who showed up for my soap making demos at Remedies Herb Shop this past Saturday. Everyone was so interested in soap making. I love sharing my passion.
5. I am grateful my sister Lisa came with me Saturday. We walked around Brooklyn, ate lunch at Dassara, and had coffee at Teaffee between my demos. It was so nice to have company and to know there was someone to feed the parking meter a never-ending supply of quarters while I was busy.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,