Gratitude List 9.1.14
1. I am grateful for the opportunity to teach a class at the IYF World Camp this past week. It was a wonderful experience and helped me realize I want to help young girls feel better about themselves.
2. I am grateful for another Saturday lunch with my parents. Every week my sisters and I meet at my parents to have lunch and visit with them. We usually order out. (My dad always wants pizza, but sometimes we order Chinese for my mom) It’s nothing fancy, but I look forward to us all being together each week.
3. I am grateful for Omeprazole, because without it, my ulcer would hurt. I stopped taking it for a few days, and was happy to make a special trip to the drug store to pick it up.
4. I am grateful we had a beautiful summer.
5. I am grateful I start work again tomorrow. Although I love working my business, the fact that I have a day job means I don’t have to worry about a slow selling month.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,