Gratitude List 8.4.14
This has been a difficult week for me to find my attitude of gratitude. Among other things, a family friend passed away suddenly and I attended his wake this week. I’ve been struggling with my gratitude ever since. I decided to back to the basics for this list today, because they really are the most important things to remember, especially when we struggle.
1. I am grateful for my continued health and the health of my family.
2. I am grateful for my family and friends.
3. I am grateful for a roof over my head.
4. I am grateful for the food on my table.
5. I am grateful for the clothes on my back.
What are you grateful for this week? What do you do when you struggle with your gratitude?
Yours in Gratitude,