1. I know last week I was grateful for Dunkin Donuts mocha iced coffee, and I still am. But this week I found out they make a Chips Ahoy iced coffee and I’m grateful for all the iced coffee choices they have. The Chips Ahoy is my new favorite.
2. I am grateful for “Date Night” with my husband at a cute little Mexican restaurant in Long Island City Tuesday.
3. I am grateful for Wednesday late lunch with my parents at Shake Shack
4. I’m grateful for a 4th of July with family out on the boat talking, eating and watching the fireworks.
5. I am especially grateful to be married to Brian for 35 years today. We chatted about it this morning and both of us think we got the better end of the deal. I’m not quite sure how he has put up with me all this time, but I’m grateful he does.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,