Gratitude List 7.28.14
1. I am grateful for Mad Oils Micas. The colors are so amazing they inspire me to be more creative with my soap making
2. I am grateful for books and that I can read them
3. I am grateful for friends that call me to make sure I am ok, when I have been spending 18 hours a day in my soap studio
4. I am grateful I was able to attend the Bubbles & Blazes 2014 Consortium in Port Crane, NY. So much fun seeing old friends and meeting new ones, listening to the presentations, and eating, of course! I’m especially happy there were three of us there representing Long Island, me, Kathy Basso, and Roslyn Johnson of Maya India. #bubblesandblazes2014
5. I am grateful my husband cooked dinner Sunday night, because I was too tired to do it
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,