Gratitude List 7.14.14
1. I am grateful I live on Long Island. I am surrounded by green grass, trees and bushes. I can hop in my car and In 20 minutes I am at the beach. I can also hop on the LIRR and be in NYC in 50 minutes.
2. I am grateful for my car that takes me to the beach, and the LIRR that takes me into the city. (I am also praying that if I mention I am grateful for the LIRR, they won’t go on strike next week as planned.)
3. I am grateful I had time this week to catch up with some old friends.
4. I am grateful I have a day job that follows a school calendar and I have off all summer to visit with old friends and go to the beach. (I know I’ve mentioned I am grateful for this before. I truly appreciate it in the summer!)
5. I am grateful my parents were free Thursday and were able to go out to lunch with me.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,