Gratitude List 6.9.14
1. I am grateful my dad taught me how to read a map. Because MapQuest was wrong, the navigation on my phone disappeared, the GPS in my glove compartment was nowhere to be found and I was able to get where I needed to go.
2. I am grateful when I fell and twisted my ankle, I didn’t hurt anything else. (OK, I hurt my pride also but that’s not what I’m talking about).
3. I am grateful my husband has a sense of humor and understands when we go out on the boat, I bring my soaps in case I see a photo opportunity. I’m also grateful he sees photo opportunities too!
4. I’m grateful my parents have celebrated their 59th wedding anniversary.
5. I am grateful for Randi, who took the time to email and tell me her husband bought my soaps for her as a gift and she loves them.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,