1. I am grateful I discovered Dunkin Donuts mocha iced coffee. It made some of my days this last week of school very productive. I’m not really a coffee drinker because I don’t like the taste. But with chocolate, it’s pretty good.
2. I am grateful I work in a school and have All. Summer. Off! This give me two undisturbed months to work on Alegna Soap and to get back into yoga. I’m looking forward to immersing myself in both.
3. I am grateful my dad had his last chemo treatment this week. Soon, he will have more energy and feel more like himself.
4. I am grateful for the “No evidence of suspicious findings” on my routine mammography. Mammography’s are nerve wracking, but a necessary part of taking care of yourself.
5. I am grateful for the rainy weekend. It allowed me to start cleaning out some closets and get rid of clutter. I think my goal is to do one drawer/closet each day, and the weekend gave me a really good head start.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,