Gratitude List 6.23.14
1. I am grateful I was sitting next to Katie from Peck’s of Maine this weekend at an event I was selling at, because we traded soap for jam! I picked the Cajun Pepper, the Pear and Vanilla Bean, and the Strawberry Rhubarb jam. Yum!
2. I am grateful for a beautiful bouquet of flowers from one of the ladies in the Bethpage Mom’s group. She won four bars of my soap and when she came by to pick it up, she brought me flowers.
3. I am grateful for the thank you card from Mr. Klein’s Chemistry class for making soap with them.
4. I am grateful my husband had time to buy a new stove when ours broke. I secretly think he’s hoping a new stove will draw me out of my soap studio to cook, but right now he is cooking dinner on the new stove because he knows I am busy, blogging my Gratitude List.
5. I am grateful Jess snapped a picture of him before he shaved off his beard.
Yours in Gratitude,