Gratitude List 5.26.14
1. I am grateful my seat belt was on and my car’s inspection was up to date when I went through a check point
2. I am grateful I had enough money this week to treat myself to a manicure and pedicure
3. I am grateful Elaine’s piano made it safely through 5 states to its new home, her new house. I am also grateful we made it home safely, on Memorial Day weekend and we hit no traffic. At all. On any bridge or road. (Those of you who live on Long Island will understand)
4. I am grateful to live in the United Stated of America. No explanation needed
5. I am grateful the driver of the car in my blind spot saw me when I changed lanes, because I didn’t see him.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,