Gratitude List 4.28.14
1. The girl on the subway who restored my faith in the kindness of strangers by giving up her seat so a handicapped woman could sit.
2. The headache that forced me to slow down, sit quietly and breathe deeply.
3. The dentist and dental insurance to take the pain (literally & figuratively) of the tooth I cracked this week.
4. The surprise gift I received in the mail from one of my Long Island soapmaking students. Mindy is a talented artist and the beautiful necklace she made for me put a smile on my face.
5. The high school girl who said, as I walked out of the classroom, “She has great hair” and the teacher who let me know. That put another smile on my face!
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,