Gratitude List 2.9.15
1. I am truly grateful for the weekend. I wish it was longer, but I’m grateful for the 2 days off
2. I am grateful that so many people loved the camouflage soap I made as Leo and Elaine’s wedding favor that I had to make more this weekend for my customers.
3. I am grateful I have an amazing web developer who is putting together a new website for me. He designed the one I have had for the past five years and when I decided I needed to be updated I knew exactly who to turn to.
4. In full disclosure, I am also grateful the above mentioned web developer is my son Steve. Not too sure how he likes working with me, but I love working with him.
5. My awesome, amazing, brilliant, incredible web developer/son has told me I will need to be off line for a week or two as he puts the blog into the new website. I will keep writing it for myself, but will not be able to post. I choose to be grateful for the blogging break.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,