Gratitude List 10.28.13
1. My sister Lisa, who cleaned my house from top to bottom because I’ve been too busy making and selling soap to do it
2. The beautiful bush in my garden that is slowly turning a magnificent shade of red
3. Another surprise visit from my son Steven and his best girl Lisa on Sunday!
4. Getting stuck behind a school bus on Monday morning. Not a great way to start the week you say? Well, because I was behind the bus I got to see a middle school boy bend down to kiss his sister goodbye before he left for school. It was so sweet and left me in such a good mood for the rest of the day
5. Hearing my daughter tell me about her camping trip. I’m so excited she is trying new things. Especially Spam… 🙂
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,