Gratitude List 10.13.14
This weekend was the first in a long time that I didn’t have any soap events planned. As much as I love soap, it was nice to have a weekend to catch up on things, and spend time with my family.
1. I am grateful I was able to go to the Bellmore Senior Center annual fair and see my mom sell chances. I chatted with her friends Irene, Margie Julie and Dottie and won a $20 gift certificate to a pizza place. Next week’s lunch is on me!
2. I am grateful my dad had the bird houses he built at the fair, we bought 3 for Brian’s family. I met his friends Dominick, Mike, Frank and Vinnie.
3. I am grateful all my kids were together this weekend even though they weren’t with us. I love that they get along and enjoy each others company.
4. I am grateful for the beautiful weather we had on Saturday. Brian and I went on the boat and this picture does not do justice to the way the sunlight made the water sparkle. I love the beach in the October and I loved spending the day with my husband.
5. I am grateful for my friend Kirsten of Kensico Soap Bar. I needed some advice regarding kid parties and she answered all my questions and more. I love how she is so open with her knowledge and that she is willing to share with me.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,