Gratitude List 1.27.14
1. Having last Monday off from work. Happy belated birthday MLK!
2. Snow day Wednesday! Unexpected time to catch up in my soap studio
3. Spending Saturday with Patty (who thought up the name Alegna for my company), her daughter Kristin, son-in-law Bobby, and her beautiful granddaughter Eloise. That baby has the biggest and bluest eyes ever!
4. Spending Sunday night in NYC helping Marla from Back Porch Soap with a soap making class
5. An email from a student looking for a soap making class on Long Island. I love sharing my passion!
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,