Gratitude List 1.12.14
One of the things I enjoy doing during the day is finding things to be grateful for. Sometimes they are huge and important (see #’s 1 and 3) and sometimes they are small and silly (see # 4). Whatever they are, focusing on them brings me to the moment I am living in and puts a smile on my face for all I have.
1. I am grateful for my healthy body. It may not work as well and painlessly as it did 20 years (and 20 pounds) ago, but it works fine.
2. I am grateful I heard someone say “It’s better to beg forgiveness than to ask for permission”. That saying made me laugh and struck a chord with me. I think this is going to be my new mantra.
3. I am grateful for the heat in my house. It has been so bitter cold here on Long Island, I can’t help but be concerned for people who are out in the cold all day
4. I am grateful for hot cocoa, my low calorie chocolate fix
5. I am grateful for the collaboration I find with the Indie Business woman pictured above. Stay tuned cause we have big things planned!
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,