1. I am grateful for my mother’s 80th birthday. (Happy birthday Mom!)
2. I am grateful I woke up every day this week.
3. I am grateful for brunch and a play in the city with my sisters. (Can you guess which one we went to see by the picture?
4. I am grateful for the little boy at the Jamaica Station who was so excited to be looking at all the trains coming and going. Each time a train would pass, he would point and yell “Train!” and when it pulled away he said “Bye bye train”. He reminded me to enjoy every moment, even when I am stuck on the Jamaica platform.
5. Right now, I am grateful to be home.
What are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,