Date(s) - 08/24/2019 - 08/25/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hallockville Museum Farm
Annual Hallockville Country Fair & Craft Show
The Hallockville Country Fair is North Fork tradition and a true old-fashioned country fair atmosphere.
The Fair features family-friendly activities for all ages to spend the day enjoying including:
- Over 50 craft and artisan vendors selling locally handmade items jewelry, woodcrafts, locally-inspired art and fine decor, homemade jams and jellies, handsewn and handknit pieces including hats, scarves, shawls, aprons and more, candles, bath and body care products, yarn and crafting supplies and so much, much more!
- Craft demonstrations and displays including rug hooking, basketweaving, quilting, woodcarving, decoy carving, woodworking, and more!
- Live Music featuring Tom & Lisa & Friends
- A Hooked Rug show in our historic Naugles Barn.
- Children’s activities and games
- Guided museum tours of the 1765 Homestead, 1931 Cichanowicz Farmhouse and Homestead Barn
- 250th Anniversary special exhibit and historic transportation exhibit
- Livestock display and farm animals- goats, horses, donkeys, cows and more!
- Local food and beverage vendors! Plus homemade baked goods just like grandma used to make! Enjoy these refreshments in the apple orchard picnic area.