1. O Holy Night by The Judds. I love this song for so many reasons, but mostly because my daughter and her friend Chelsea would sing this harmony when they went caroling when in high school
2. All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey.
3. Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Bruce Springsteen
4. The Hanukkah Song by Adam Sandler I know this isn’t really a Christmas song, but it doesn’t feel like Christmas to me unless I hear it.
5. Anything on The Carpenters Christmas Portrait It was the first Christmas album my husband and I bought when we got married, and I think we played it 24/7 those first Christmases
What music helps you to get into the spirit of Christmas? And what are you grateful for this week?
Yours in Gratitude,